International Baccalaureate (PYP)
- Admissions are allowed in Nursery to grade V.
- For the Pre-primary classes, admission is granted to those children whose is above 3 years age as of 1st March.
- Assessment for admission to grades (Nursery to 5th) is conducted on all days including Sundays from 1st December onwards.
- Admission forms are available online on the website (akalacademybarusahib.com), and offline can be obtained from the admission cell of the school premises.
- The parents of eligible students are informed about the date and venue the of written test. If qualified, the parents are informed about the next course of admission within 48 hours that is, the Documents required and the date of joining.
- Transfer certificate (school leaving) from the previous school in original.
- Academic record of the child from the previous school (Report card/Student’s portfolio/Academic achievement)
- Authentic Date of Birth Certificate (Issued by Registrar, Births/Municipal committees) in Original.
- Photocopy of the Aadhar card of the child (mandatory).
- Passport-size photographs of the child (8 copies).
- Passport-size photographs of the parents (2 copies each) and all other persons (one copy) Authorized by parents to meet the child on visiting / meeting days (maximum 3 persons)
- Medical Fitness from a qualified child’s specialist (paediatrician) with vaccination status (MMR, typhoid, chickenpox &hepatitis – B, X-ray test of the chest, dental report, urine examination, eye check-up, haemoglobin, ENT, blood group. (Mandatory)
- Photocopy of the ID cards of the parents (Aadhar card, Passport, Driving license, Voter Id).
- Declaration by the parents to follow the Rules and Regulations mentioned in the Admission form.
- First Instalment of the annual dues i.e. Rs. 90,000/-for Indian students & Rs.1, 90,000 for NRI students either by cash or D.D. in favour of Akal Academy, Baru Sahib payable at SBI, Gurdwara Baru Sahib Bank Code – 11784.
- VISA and Passport (For NRI Students) are to be submitted at the time of admission.
In case you need any other information feel free to contact the below-mentioned resource persons telephonically (9.00 am to 6 pm) or by E-mail.
Mr. Loveleen Singh: 9198574 08758 (08:30 am to 02 pm 04 pm to 08 pm) ( Admission C0ordinator)
Mr. Gurpreet Singh: 9816400538 ( 10:00 am to 07 pm )
Mr. Manish: 9816400539 ( 09 am to 06 pm )
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com