The following procedure is followed for admissions to all grades starting from Grade VI
Admission forms are available in the school office, Website and can also be obtained by post on request.
Parents need to submit the filled-up form along with supporting documents to the Admission Office.
The parents of the eligible students are informed about the date and venue of written test. If qualified, the parents are informed about the time and venue of interview. Both parents and students are interviewed.
Written test and formal interview is required for admission to all classes in the Cambridge International School.
Medical examination and hygiene check are compulsory.
If the candidate fulfills all the criteria, admission fee and the first installment of fee are required to be deposited which are nonrefundable.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Transfer certificate /School leaving certificate from the previous school countersigned by appropriate authority (District educational officer/Regional officer of CBSE/Equivalent statutory body) in original.
- Academic record of the child from the previous school (Report Card/CCE record etc)
- Authentic Birth Certificate issued by Registrar, Births /Municipal Comittees) in original
- Original and a photocopy of the Aadhar Card of the student.
- Eight copies of the passport size photographs of the student
- Two copies of the passport size photographs of the parents
- One copy each of the passport size photographs of any person authorized by parents to meet the student on visiting/meeting days. (Max. 3persons only)
- Medical fitness certificate from MBBS Doctor with vaccination status (MMR, Typhoid, Chicken-pox, Hepatitis-B, X-Ray test of chest, Dental report, Urine examination report, Eye checkup, Hemoglobin, ENT, Blood Group etc) is mandatory.
- Photocopy of the ID cards of the parents like Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.
- Character/Conduct Certificate in original.
- Academic Records of the student in the last class from the previous School duly signed.
- Admit Cards/Registration Cards of Grade X from CBSE
- Receipt of the payment of the first installment of fees
- VISA and PASSPORT (Only for NRI Students)
- Statement of acceptance by parents to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
Contact Numbers for Admission related Queries:
9857408758 (S. Loveleen Singh)
7814416839 (S. Gurpreet Singh)
8219168960 (Mr.Manish Kumar)
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org