To ensure value based education, Akal Academy has competent and dedicated teaching faculty. The International Baccalaureate curriculum, being all embracing practically covers all the faces of life to enable the students to develop their own world view to face real life challenges. To achieve this, diverse teaching aids including interactive practices and internet are widely used to hone the overall skills of the students. The emphasis is on inculcating spiritual values tempered with the needs of modern and scientific education, the intention being to bring out the latent talent and the skills of the student to shape them into world class citizens.
The following procedure is followed for admissions to all grades except Nursery
- Admission forms are available in school office and can also be obtained by post on request. Parents need to submit the filled up form along with supporting documents to the Admission Office.
- The parents of eligible students are informed about the date and venue of written test. If qualified, the parents are informed about the time and venue of interview. Both parents and students are interviewed.
- No written test or formal interview is required for admission to Nursery. Medical examination and hygiene check are compulsory.
- If the above criteria are met, admission fee (non-refundable) and the first installment of tuition fee are required to be deposited.
- Recent photographs of the child - six
- Photographs of both parents - one each
- Photographs of other family members/guardians who would visit the student in future - one each
- Birth Certificate (Original and a photocopy)
- Original passport of the student (in the case of NRI students)
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
- Report card (of at least 3 years) from the previous school(s)
- Previous Registration Number.
Copyright © Akal Academy 2013, Maintained By Jaspal Singh